Thinking about self-publishing your book? Maybe you’ve lined up an editor and cover designer — both good ideas to help your title succeed.
But what are you going to do about the rest of it? You know, the book part with all those words you’ve spent months or years writing? How will you lay out the inside of your book so it looks professional?
We’ve asked Joel Friedlander, also known as , to teach The Write Life community how to navigate the options available to get your books and ebooks out on the market and looking great.
Join us for , a free webinar on what you need to know to confidently plan and execute a winning print and ebook interior.
How to sign up for our free Book Design Options webinar
When: 8 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, August 26th
How to register:
Keep in mind that seats fill up quickly for this type of free training, and there are a limited number of seats available on the live chat. That means if you want in, you should sign up now!
What you’ll learn during this webinar
Here’s what Joel will share with us:
- The crucial difference between book interiors and book covers
- Why the choices you make in book design can make the difference between a profitable book and one that loses money
- How to think about the way readers expect to read your book
- Guidelines for novels and similar books like memoirs, essays and autobiographies
- Guidelines for nonfiction works including complicated formatting requirements
- Advice for font selection and page layout styles
- Tips for working with freelance designers and formatters
A bonus for attending the webinar
This is a free training — no strings attached.
To thank you for attending, Joel will offer a bonus at the end of his presentation: a 30 percent discount on his pre-designed, pre-formatted templates for book interiors. You’re under no obligation to buy, but the offer is there if it’s a good fit for you!
Can’t make the live event? Sign up anyway, and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar, so you can watch and learn on your own time.
We hope you join us! to save your spot. See you there!