Nicole Dieker is one of our best-known contributors here at The Write Life. For more than a year, she has shared monthly income reports with the nitty-gritty details of her freelance-writing success.
Now, you can get even more of her down-to-earth tips. Nicole is the author of our new ebook, Earn More Money as a Freelance Writer: 9 Strategies to Increase Your Income.
This guide covers everything you need to know to take your freelance-writing writing career from entry level to professional. And since Nicole’s done it herself, she’s the perfect person to share proven methods for landing freelance writing jobs and building this kind of business.
Throughout the ebook, Nicole also calls on other freelancers to share their secrets, tips they’ve learned through years of freelance writing. You’ll hear from , , , and several other freelancers we can all learn from.
Here are a few of the topics we cover in the ebook:
- How to set goals for your career as a freelancer
- Tips for building a presence in your writing beat
- Best practices for connecting with the right editors
- Advice for writing awesome pitches editors will love
- How to land more freelance writing jobs you actually want
- Tips for negotiating your rates so you earn more money
- Ideas for time management that will help you accomplish more
- How to become a regular contributor at your favorite publication
- When and how to part ways with low-paying clients
We are so excited to share this new resource with you! We can’t wait to see how it helps you up your game as a freelance writer.
If you’re ready to earn more money as a freelance writer, click below to learn more.