Want to make a living as a writer? We’re guessing the answer is YES. That’s why you’re here!
For the next four days only, we’ve got an epic offer for you: The Writer’s Bundle.
If you’re a longtime reader of The Write Life, you might remember us offering a bundle of digital products in 2014 and 2015. Since then, readers keep asking when we’re going to run this sale again.
So this week, we’re bringing it back! And the resources we’ve included are completely different from previous years.
We’ve packed it full of 10 awesome ebooks, courses and tools that will help you make a living as a writer.
Why this deal is a no-brainer
If you want to build your freelance business or self-publish your book… now’s your chance to invest smartly in resources that will help you reach that goal.
If you purchased each of these tools separately, it would cost you nearly $1,700. $1,700! That’s a lot for most writers. But through The Writer’s Bundle, you can get them ALL for just $99.
Curious about how to get paid to write for blogs? Catherine Alford tells you how she does it through her course, Get Paid to Write for Blogs.
Want your writing to be super clean? You will love ProWritingAid, a tool designed to help you edit your work, so it’s tight enough to catch the eye of an editor or agent.
In the process of writing a novel? Make it publish-worthy by learning the four key pillars of novel structure from C.S. Lakin through her video course.
You’ll get these products and SEVEN MORE when you download The Writer’s Bundle.
Here’s the catch: This impressive package is available for four days only.
You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 6, 2017… and then it will be gone forever. So if you want to get your hands on this deal, grab it before the deadline!
Here’s what’s in The Writer’s Bundle:
- Stress Less & Impress, From Leah Kalamakis (Course; retails for $247)
- ProWritingAid, From Chris Banks (Tool; retails for $40)
- Book Ninja 101: 5-Day Series, From Jenny Blake (Course; retails for $150)
- Press Release Masterclass, From Joel Friedlander and Joan Stewart (Course; retails for $97)
- 30 Days to Creative Courage, From Mridu Khullar Relph (Course; retails for $199)
- Get Paid to Write for Blogs, From Catherine Alford (Course; retails for $497)
- The Writer’s Workshop, From Sarah K. Peck (Course; retails for $300)
- Convert More Clients, From Carrie Smith (Course; retails for $59)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Freelancing, From Ali Luke (Ebook; retails for $29)
- The 4 Foundational Pillars of Novel Structure, From C.S. Lakin (Course; retails for $49)
Because of the ridiculous price of this offer, readers often purchase even if they’re only interested in a couple of products. Then you’ve got a bunch more to browse throughout the year as a bonus!