Remember that amazing bundle sale we ran last year?
Guess what… It’s BACK! And completely different from last year. We’ve packed it full of nine new resources that will help you make a living as a writer.
If you’ve been thinking about investing in a course or ebook to help you build your freelance business or self-publish your book, now’s your chance.
We’ve bundled together nine ebooks and courses for writers into one impressive package. If you bought each of these tools separately, it would cost you nearly $1,100.
But through The Writer’s Bundle, you can get them for only $99.
Curious about making the most of Scrivener to write and format your book? Learn from the Scrivener Coach himself, Joseph Michael, in Learn Scrivener Fast.
Want to give your ebook the best chance of success? Check out the step-by-step guidelines in Nick Loper’s Kindle Launch Plan.
Querying agents and editors? You’ll definitely want Joel Friedlander’s Book Proposal and Manuscript Templates.
The catch? The Writer’s Bundle 2015 is available for three days only.
After 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 11, 2015, it will be gone forever — so if you want to get your hands on this deal, you’d better act quickly!
Here’s what’s in The Writer’s Bundle:
- Kindle Launch Plan: $1,400 in 30 Days & an Amazon Bestseller, from Nick Loper (Course; retails for $99)
- Content Strategy for Thought Leaders, from Sarah Peck (Course; retails for $300)
- Book Proposal & Manuscript Template, from Joel Friedlander (Tools and ebook; retails for $27)
- Learn Scrivener Fast, from Joseph Michael (Course; retails for $197)
- Video Idiot Boot Camp, from Katie Davis (Course; retails for $297)
- The Momentum Kickstarter Kit, from Charlie Gilkey (Tools and ebooks; retails for $47)
- Authority, from Nathan Barry (Ebook; retails for $39)
- Write for the Web, from James Chartrand (Ebook; retails for $23)
- Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business, from Alexis Grant (Ebook; retails for $47)
Interested? Grab your bundle before it’s too late!